Kickoff coming in August, 2017
God made us for community. You are invited to be part of a dynamic community within the church family. These groups meet in homes around the North Valley each week. Neighborhood Groups are vital to help you grow in your faith, apply what you are learning, and provide you with the support that you need to make it through life's up and downs.
Our Neighborhood Groups meet on a semester basis for 10-12 weeks. You can find out more about our next semester of Neighborhood Groups at our Sunday Morning Services, by subscribing to the church newsletter and/or registering on My.NorthValleyChurch.org to learn more about the upcoming semester.
Below is a list of groups and a map of locations, from our Spring 2017 Semester. You can click each icon for more information. Please note, these groups are not meeting currently.
- Sonoran Foothills - Ryan & Leslie Rice - Wednesday @ 6:00pm, childcare - available
- Norterra - Rob & Karla Smith - Thursday @ 6:30pm, childcare - available
- Deer Valley - James and Megan Blanchard - Thursday @ 6:00pm, childcare - available
- Dynamite Mntn #1 - Wes & Nancy Austin - Wednesday @ 6:00pm, childcare - not available
- Fireside #1 - Andy & Michelle Branch - Tuesday @ 6:00pm, childcare - available
- Fireside #2 - Tristan & Laura Pierce - Wednesday @ 6:00pm, childcare -available ages 2 & younger
- Happy Valley - Matt & Kariann Hansen - Friday @ 6:30pm, childcare - available
- Pinnacle Peak - Eli & Emily Wahlstrom - Wednesday @ 6:30pm, childcare - contact leader
- Valley Vista - Jonathan & Meredith Seabourn - Wednesday @ 6:00pm, childcare - available
- Youth - Happy Valley - Miles Fett - Sunday @ 4:00pm - childcare - not available
THE PURPOSE OF NEIGHBORHOOD GROUPS
Share: We gather to share what we are learning from Sunday's message.
Care: We gather to care for each other in the group and our neighbors.
Prayer: We gather to pray for one another.
"Sundays are great, but the personal relationships, discussions, and "doing of the Word" that happens at Neighborhood Groups is the backbone of a healthy church. Neighborhood groups give us an opportunity to meet with one another in order to encourage, sharpen, and ultimately push each other towards Jesus."
- Sterling Hill, member.