Kickoff week of September 17th!
Click here to register.
God made us for community. You are invited to be part of a dynamic community within the church family. These groups meet in homes around the North Valley each week. Neighborhood Groups are vital to help you grow in your faith, apply what you are learning, and provide you with the support that you need to make it through life's up and downs.
Our Neighborhood Groups meet on a semester basis for 10-12 weeks. You can find out more about our next semester of Neighborhood Groups at our Sunday Morning Services, by subscribing to the church newsletter and/or registering on My.NorthValleyChurch.org to learn more about the upcoming semester.
Below is a list of groups and a map of locations, from our Fall 2017 Semester. You can click each icon for more information.
- Fireside #1 - Andy & Michelle Branch - Wednesday @ 6:30pm, childcare available
- Fireside #2 - Tristan & Laura Pierce - Wednesday @ 6:00pm, childcare not available
- Dynamite Mntn #1 - Wes & Nancy Austin - Wednesday @ 6:00pm, childcare not available
- Norterra #1 - Rob & Karla Smith - Thursday @ 6:30pm, childcare not available
- Norterra #2 - Jonathan & Meredith Seabourn - Wednesday @ 6:00pm, childcare available
- Sonoran Foothills - Ryan & Leslie Rice - Wednesday @ 6:00pm, childcare not available
- Valley Vista - James & Megan Blanchard, Justin & Samantha Mabry - Thursday @ 6:00pm, childcare available
- Happy Valley - Matt & Kariann Hansen - Friday @ 6:30pm, childcare available
THE PURPOSE OF NEIGHBORHOOD GROUPS
Share: We gather to share what we are learning from Sunday's message.
Care: We gather to care for each other in the group and our neighbors.
Prayer: We gather to pray for one another.
"Sundays are great, but the personal relationships, discussions, and "doing of the Word" that happens at Neighborhood Groups is the backbone of a healthy church. Neighborhood groups give us an opportunity to meet with one another in order to encourage, sharpen, and ultimately push each other towards Jesus."
- Sterling Hill, member.