Here are some common questions asked about North Valley Kids:
1. Who are the North Valley Kids Coordinators and how do I get a hold of them?
Crystal McGriff is our Early Childhood Coordinator and can be contacted through email here.
Theresa Wnenta is our Elementary Coordinator and can be contacted through email here.
2. What time can I drop my children off in North Valley Kids?
The North Valley Kids teachers are ready to receive kids 15 minutes prior to the service start time.
First Service: 8:45AM Kids drop off begins, Service starts at 9:00AM.
Second Service: 10:15AM Kids drop off begins, Service starts at 10:30AM
3. What time do I pick up my children from North Valley Kids?
Please pick up your kids within 15 minutes of the end of the service with your parent check out tickets in hand to match the number from your ticket to your child’s name tag.
First Service: 10:15AM All Kids back to parents
Second Service: 11:45AM All Kids back to parents
4. What are the classes and ages in North Valley Kids?
North Valley Kids meet during the 9:00AM and 10:30AM services in the following classes:
- Nursery (0's)
- Toddlers (1 & 2 years old)
- Preschool/Kindergarten (3's, 4's, and 5's years olds not in school yet)
- North Valley K2 (Kindergarten to 2nd grade)
- North Valley 35 (3rd to 5th grade)
- North Valley 68 (6th, 7th & 8th grade) meets during the 10:30 Service only
5. What is the wellness policy for kids that attend North Valley Kids?
If your child has experienced a fever or vomiting within 24 hours of attending church or has congestion that is yellow or green in color, we ask that he/she not be brought to the North Valley Kids area. Our desire is to prevent the spread of germs and illnesses throughout our children. Thank you for your cooperation.
6. What if my child has allergies?
We provide snacks for our toddler classes only. All snacks are gluten, peanut, and dairy free. Please notify us at the Check-In station if your child has any allergies.
7. Who do I talk to if my child needs accommodations for them to learn in a classroom setting?
Contact the North Valley Kids Director, Meredith Seabourn. She will be the the best person to assist you.
8. What if my child needs me during the service?
The Check-In System requires that you register with your personal cell phone number. The North Valley Kids Coordinator, Meredith Seabourn, will send you a text message directly if you are needed during the service. If you receive a text during the service, please come to the Check-In station in the North Valley Kids building so you can be connected to your child. If you do not respond to the text message, the number your child was assigned at the Check In Station will flash on the bottom corner of the screen inside the service. Please make note of your child’s number before the service begins.
9. What does my child need to bring to North Valley Kids on Sunday morning?
- Nursery & Toddler class - diaper for each child you leave that is not potty trained and we prefer a cup with a spill proof lid.
- Preschool, North Valley K2, 35, & 68 classes - personal Bible is optional. Please leave toys and all other personal belongings with parents or in the car to illuminate distraction in the class.
10. What is the curriculum for North Valley Kids?
- The Gospel Project for Kids – Toddlers through 5th Grade classes
- Bible Studies for Life - North Valley 68
11. How do I know what my child is learning each week?
Each week we post on our church North Valley Kids Facebook page and via email a summary of what the kids are learning in their respective classrooms. Please request to join "North Valley Kids" on Facebook.
12. How can I as a parent stay connected to North Valley Kids and the events or announcements during the week?
13. How often do we do baptisms and baby dedications each year?
Six (6) baptisms and Four (4) baby dedications are planned for this year. Please contact the North Valley Kids Director, Meredith Seabourn, if you are interested in being baptized or participate in a baby dedication.
14. How can I help out in North Valley Kids?
You can volunteer to serve in North Valley Kids! Please contact the North Valley Kids Coordinators, to learn how to take the next steps. We would love to have you join our team!